Can I get more information about my tax regime?

As an independent contractor, for information regarding your tax regime you should check the regulations of your country of residence and always consult an accountant. It's your responsibility to ensure you comply with national laws and Boom won’t be held responsible for any inaccuracy in the invoice.
If you are an Italian photographer, the tax regime is different for each particular case and varies depending on your freelance status.

ℹ️ For any further assistance we recommend consulting your accountant or tax advisor.