From from the Order list you can see all your orders organized by default in different sections. Each section represent an order status: "Created", "In progress", "Done" and "Canceled".
Thanks to the status you can easily understand in which stage of the life cycle the order is in.
From the Order list you can oversee all your orders and some of their main information:
- Order code and Company name (who placed the order)
- Business/Property name and address (where the visual content session is held)
- Visual content icon (e.g. Photoshoot, represented by an icon with a camera) and its status (you can recognize the status by the color – check the image below)
- Cost of the order
The visual content of an order has a status, and you can recognize the status by its colored icon background 🎨:
- ACCEPTED: the orders you booked
- PROCESSING: the orders that are in the post-processing phase
- COMPLETED: the orders that have been uploaded by our review team and are available for you to download
- DOWNLOADED: the orders that have been downloaded by you or a member of your team
- TO BE RESHOT: the orders that have been refused by our review team and need to be booked again
- CANCELED: the orders that have been canceled by you or a member of your team or by BOOM